Lookstein Virtual Jewish Academy’s team is made up of highly talented and innovative individuals who are passionate about improving Jewish education.
Positions open: Admissions Associate
Seeking a creative, high energy, and results‐driven sales professional with excellent communication skills to serve as Admissions Associate. This position is half‐time and requires some evening hours (e.g. from 4-10 pm Israel time). Position is virtual.
- Communicating promptly and effectively with potential clients from point of inquiry through closing
- Developing and maintaining close working relationships with clients
- Performing various customer service related activities
- Reporting regularly to supervisor providing information, analysis, and recommendations
- Running effective online presentations
- Updating CRM as appropriate
- Possibility of annual travel to the USA.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Can-do attitude a must
- Excellent oral, written, interpersonal, and organizational skills required
- Proven sales/admissions experience, preferably 3-5 years, with a focus on client satisfaction
- Ability to work independently
- Proficient in technology (Microsoft Suite, Google Suite, etc)
- Native English-speaker a must
- Knowledge of North American Jewish schools and communities an asset
Please send your CV and references to email@example.com .