Our blended Jewish studies courses allow you to teach using Lookstein Virtual’s award-winning digital curricula. These fully digital Jewish Studies courses include instructional materials, multimedia, and assessments—all controlled by you, the teacher. See the full feature list at the bottom of this page.
How does it work?
Teachers receive access and training to manage content, assign activities, and track student progress. Students access materials and track their own progress on their individualized dashboard. The materials are available on any device with an Internet connection.
What is the teacher role?
Educators facilitate the course, controlling both content and pace. They determine which content to assign or not assign, decide on a timeline, and respond to student work. Materials can be implemented online or face-to-face, in whatever environment works best for your students.
What courses are available?
- From Names to a Nation Shemot 1-13
- Sefer Yehoshua
- David, Founder of a Dynasty Shmuel Bet, Chapters 1-10
- David, The King of Israel Shmuel Bet, Chapters 11 – 24
- A Story of Resilience and Survival: Jewish History from the destruction of 2nd Temple to the Golden Age in Spain
- Remembering the Holocaust
- The Big 10: An Adventure in Core Jewish Values
- Interactive Study Guides
- Multimedia Presentations and Interactive Modules
- Activities, Quizzes, and Assessments
- Ideas for Discussion Topics
- Final Course Project
- LMS (Learning Management System) access for teacher and students
- Student Activity Reports
- Teacher’s Guide
Schedule a call at www.calendly.com/lookstein-virtual-admissions to get started!